Monday, March 3, 2014

Spreading My Wings and Finally Soaring

So after a nice weekend doing stuff I like with amazing friends, I can feel my wings stretching out after four years of being chained down and I am taking flight. I may have done some not so good life choices, but at least I had the freedom to do them. I am now a "take no shit from anyone" bitch. You degrade my friends, you'll get the wrath of an angry Evie. The friends I have now I will be very protective on. I will list those friends now:

Sam H.
Kristin U.
Reine D.
Ari W.
Jon S. (the poor lost puppy)
Noah G.
Roxy
Anyone in BBC (not the british tv network)
Marissa S.
TJ R.
Emma M.
Zach B.
Blake Slademan (because I do what I want)
Callie C.
DJ T.
Jesse C.
Hap H.
Joey H.
Claire M.
Anita P.
Ian B.
Emily W.
Michael V.

And even though some of them don't need protection, I swear to Nyx, you start messing with them and putting them down (the fires of hell raise up and dark music begins to play). These are my friends and most of them have been to hell and back along with me and I don't want them going back again. You have problems with me or my friends, then you have every right to leave. I love each and every single one of them and they have been brought to me with the help of Nyx and they have been their for me and I intend to protect them with my every being. Most people can comprehend the amount of love and respect and adoration I have for these people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment