Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy Days Once Again?

I'm finally able to ignore Fuckface so much more right now. I tend to focus more on Hap now and other things. I'm finally going to Nebkon! I can't stop thinking about Hap. I really like him. I was talking to Mikey about it and I almost said love. I haven't used that word like that in a while. All these old habits and feelings. I just need to focus on how I'm gonna tell Hap that I like him and making three cosplays for Nebkon and just trying to survive the rest of my junior year. Gawd, I just want summer break to come already so I can get out of this hell hole.

I've been listening to Panic! At the Disco more because of Hap. Even songs I haven't even heard of! I also found Razia's Shadow: A Musical. I'm using it for my Theatre 4 portfolio. It's fantastic and I want everyone to go find it and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment