Random things that can be relatable. Also a rant and vent blog. I post things that go on in my life and my thoughts. Have a problem? Then just get outta here.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Fuck... Fuck... Fuck...
These dreams still bug me. At least I had one where I prevented a chick from going out with him... It's just so weird. I wish I could forget who he was and everything that had happened. Maybe I would be a lot better than I am now. That's my wish. To forget everything about him. Making him not even a blip in my memory. Fuck...Psychology is boring today because it's the end of the semester.... He's still there.... I wish he would go away. Maybe I'll hit my head this weekend and I'll get my wish. I'll forget everyone, but because of contacts and facebook, I'll remember everyone right away but him and he'll be permanently erased from my brain. That would be nice.... Fuck this. Fuck all of this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment