Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My mind is in all sorts of a frenzy. I don't know whether to call him a whore or sit silently, waiting for things to happen or change. I hope the freshmen chick hears what he's done and dumps his ass. No woman should be treated like an item waiting for boys to claim as their own.  I can't tell if he used me... I should go talk to my friend and get her input.

I had a huge mental break down today. It got so bad to the point that I was ready to end it all. I had a pair of scissors that I got for a stocking stuffer aimed at my stomach, ready to lift and stab myself. I've also thought of overdosing on ibuprofen (second attempt) and doing it right this time. I've also thought of taking so many of said pills till I couldn't feel any more pain and then stabbing myself. He wouldn't care... He's just a fucking whore that goes around and tries to manipulate girls' hearts and then fucks them.

No comments:

Post a Comment