It had been a while since I last had a dream with him in it. It was weird because it wasn't like the others for the first time.
We were all at school and I had brought Hap to visit. Then there was an emergency thing going on, so we all had to go downstairs to the gym. The school wasn't set up like mine, but rather like the elementary school I went to. Our whole group was there. I was laying down, sleeping. Sometimes I would sleep on Hap. Then, somehow, I had Grayson's big, green camo jacket on. He was sitting a little away, playing some card game similar to magic. It was like Hearthstone but in physical form. His girlfriend Jaden would pop up from time to time. Sometimes I would wake up and look at him, and he would seem like he was crying. I eventually stripped from his jacket and in my half-awake stupor, I threw it back to him with my feet. I then fell asleep again on Hap. I finally woke up and apologized to Hap for sleeping on him, which he said it was ok. He was talking to Grayson and I was kinda mad. We all finally got to get up and go back to wherever we were. There would be times when Grayson would look at me like he missed me or he was crying about me. It was all very strange...
See, it was different as in he wasn't trying to get me back, I wasn't going back. I was with a friend I had made after him and I didn't want to go back. Improvement on one part. I just need to improve on the part where he becomes a background character and not the main focus.
So yea. I slept in till 1 today (I've only been awake for half an hour). I went to bed at about 4ish. It's started to get easier and easier to pull all nighters...
No comments:
Post a Comment