The dreams are back. I should probably look back to see when my last one was...
They've gotten more.... Well, let's just do this.
I was at this party. It looked like it was taking place at my school. I was hanging out with a friend I knew a little who was agendered (I think). We were talking and they were saying how cute I was and I couldn't remember which one of us had a partner (I think it was them). But they were saying all that stuff and they tried to kissed me. I had to push them away and refuse them kindly. I walked away and he was there. In my dream, he and Jaden weren't together anymore and somehow I knew that. I walked to him and we started talking. Like normal. Kinda like before. I was leaning up against a table and he was standing in front of me when he kissed me. He kissed me like he wanted me. I let him kiss me. I welcomed it. Then I told him I wanted to go back to his place. It must've been winter or something, because the parking lot was really slippery. I was driving to get ready to follow him, but I couldn't stop and I just dented the back of his car. I got out and it was all ok and that's when I woke up. He was willing and I was willing... I thought my dreams were getting better...
I don't know what to do guys...
No comments:
Post a Comment