Monday, May 5, 2014

Distance

1) I've now gone back to naming my posts after songs. This time there are gonna be some Christina Perri songs
2) Now I'm back down to the depressive episodes.

Prom was ok. The dance could have been better, but post prom was so much fun. I was kind of glad fuckface wasn't there, but then again, why did I want him to be there? Why do I want him to look at me when I'm not looking?

I don't even feel like I'm dating Camren. It feels really weird. I'm scared. I was so ready to break it off and run away this weekend. TJ told me to give it time. I don't know. I don't know what to do. I'm also still confused about Slade. I'm scared that I'm rushing into these relationships and then I might not be ready to go along and that I might be too slow to things but I'm scared. I'm really scared.

And then I still have to deal with the stupid Ginger. Ugh. He sounds stupid when he talks.... Ugh.

So that's my little update for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment