Wednesday, May 14, 2014

0.0

Confrontation: Avoided

I know he means well, but he couldn't see that I was uncomfortable.

He just kept touching me.

He put his hand on my knee and I about freaked out.

I wanted him to leave me alone.

I just had both earbuds in with my music very loud.

I tried to walk faster than him. I tried to get to class quickly. He just kept touching me. Arm on my shoulders, tried grabbing my shoulders. Kept trying to ask me what's wrong.

I tried drawing. I was trying to draw a picture for my favourite song right now (Bluebird). I was doing fine and then it vanished from my mind as soon as he sat down next to me.

He was sitting too close. I was getting claustrophobic. My heart started racing and I couldn't think. I tried focusing on the music and my drawing, but my mind was just blank.

I tried to walk away from him as fast as I could. I wanted to yell at him to leave me be. To go back to the activity gym. I knew that would cause a scene though. There were a lot of people around...

I wanted to run from him. And just run. Run, run, and run.

All I want to do is run now.

Things aren't getting any better...

I need help guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment