My ex is still an idiot.
His girlfriend doesn't help.
My friends are insensitive.
My anxiety is through the roof.
My knife is still under my pillow.
Still not sure my boyfriend fully understands my anxiety with him.
Afraid of losing friends.
Ugh.....
Oh, btw, here are those confessions I mentioned about, oh, in the summer....
"I'm an idiot.
I just want to be hugged and never let goed by that one person, but who are they and where are they at? I want to know...
I don't know if I still love g, but I do know my heart still races every tiem I see his face or name.
I don't want to be lonely anymore.
I think about having a sexual relationship with Slade, but I know in my soul it's not right. But I still wonder...
I want to lay in bed with them and sleep all my troubles away.
Camren is a cutie and I would like to know what it would be to truly date him, but it turns me off that he doesn't have a car or a job and it makes me feel awful. I'm just an awful friend and no one should trust me. They should all leave me alone.
I know Hap just wants to be friends, but I really do have the biggest crush on him as well as a record of having trouble letting things go, but in my mind, he's just perfect and he's been so nice to me...
I dream of bumping into my stardust mate, but it will never happen, but I still dream.
I hate myself.
I'm so scared of my future. I don't know if I'll make it. I know I could never be a stay at home mum.
I want someone to cuddle with and just shower me with love. I guess I'm just so lonely...
I keep dreaming about guys that will treat me with respect and lots of love, but I have doubts that they will ever come true and that I won't find someone who was meant for me...
I keep thinking about hurting myself or attempting again because I keep thinking about how utterly useless I am to anyone."
I might add new confessions and post them on here later.
I'm going to my aunt's again so there might definitely be new ones on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment