So, today we went to Six Flags and spent about an hour and a half in the water park. Well, the park didn't open till 10:30 and there were a group of four guys next to us. After we left the water park portion to go around the amusement park side, I left on my own to go on some rides since my sister didn't want to. I went on this one ride and got behind the same group of four guys. They asked me to ride with one of them and I did and started small talk with them. After the ride was over, we went our separate ways. I went to go on one roller coaster and when I was exiting, they saw me and called me out. I waited for them and told them I might as well join them. They were a lot of fun to hang out with. Acted like friends at home. The blonde kid name Isaac was pretty cute, but he was taken. Then the twins Matthew and Michael were nice, but Michael had problems going on some roller coasters. Then there's Brendan. The biggest flirt in the whole group. Really nice and flirtatious. We held hands for the most part and then towards the end, he started holding me and putting his arm around my waist. He would hold me from behind. We went on one ride where you get on a small boat that can fit four and you ride around in a dark tunnel and shoot at lights and stuff. It's based on Scooby-Doo. Waiting in the line, he would hold my hand, put his arm around my waist, in the building he would hold me from behind. He would look down my shirt while holding me from behind, but it didn't bother me much. What bothered me was the possibility of what could happen while we were on the ride. I didn't want anything going past second base (I did offer him a boob grab earlier in another line for a ride). We went on it (the second time. This time without Isaac, Matt, and Mike). We sorta cuddled and it was really nice. He then asked me where his kiss was and we did. He was pretty good at it. I got his number now and his snapchat and I'm still talking to him.
I dunno how I feel right now. I guess I'm just hoping this just doesn't turn into a booty call in the future. Being held like that made me feel better from my lonely mood I've been having. I was smiling and blushing and having a great time with them. I'm kinda sad it didn't go on for longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment