Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Lovely Dreams

So the dreams are getting more creative.

Last night, the first thing that happened in my dream was that both he and Slade were trying to call me and I decided to see what he wanted to say. He started calling me sweetie and his darling and I hung up. Then there was this whole card shop scene and it was with a friend and not important. Then there was this whole school scene with him that I can't remember. Then we finally got together and I cussed him out about the earlier phone call. He ended up holding me and he was playing this game and he was matching up these creatures together like breeding pairs and he told me to wait and he called his girlfriend over and through that game he broke up with her and then told her he wanted to be with me.

All my dreams end up with us back together and it's gotten annoying. I had one earlier (like last week or something) but I ignored it. I always day dream about this wonderful person who wants to date me and everything is right and we care about each other and it's basically everything that didn't happen with mine and Grayson's relationship. I don't know.... I should take a shower and get back to the guitar that I was meant to learn over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment