Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Soul Searching

So last night, I felt the urge to sing all the love songs (and I did. Well the ones playing on my playlist). It was strange because it still hurts. Then I got this urge that someone was wanting to come into my life. Like their soul was searching for mine. It was weird. I could feel it all over my body. Then I got to school today and it went away. He still bothers me. At least I can look at him without freaking out, or rather look at him for a short period of time. My mind is still telling me that I miss him. I know that's not true. I don't miss him. I just miss the things we used to do. All the cuddling and kissing. The joking around and hanging out. Spending late nights watching movies... This is awful. I guess I'm just going through a lonely phase. I still can't talk to him. Even thinking about it gives me anxiety. I just want someone to hold me. I want someone to hold me, make my anxiety to go away. I want them to tell me "everything is going to be ok" and mean it. "Everything will be ok because you're alive and you have friends and people that care." I just need someone to hold me...

No comments:

Post a Comment