Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Well Fuck...

So after going a nice long streak of not having any bad nights, I have a fucking NIGHTMARE with him in it.

It started out with a bad day at work, blah blah, then I went home and I lived in this strange house and Cory and he were there. Cory left to somewhere else in the house to do something and left me and him alone in a room. Then he started just coming and hanging over me and would force himself upon me. I started freaking out and ran in the house to get away. He followed me and I kept running and screaming for help. I don't know where Cory went, but he was no longer there. I was trapped. I was screaming and crying and I fell to the ground. He got ontop of me and would press himself against me and I just tried to claw my way from under him and I was just panicking and crying and screaming to the top of my lungs and I was trapped. There was no escape what's so ever.

I woke up and just had the worse morning I could ever have possible.

I just....

I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment