Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sugar, We're Going Down

So, I've had a few days of classes and they're going good for now. Chemistry looks like it's gonna be fun this year and I'm gonna be a lot better about doing my homework this year.

I missed all my friends. Kristin and Sam the most. The one person that I wouldn't want to be the last one on Earth with me (because then I'd be stuck with them) is obviously still there, but he's there quite a bit in my schedule. Hopefully that'll change when Metro starts up again.

My anxiety has gone up in the last few days from just seeing him, but hopefully it'll go down again and I can go through the school year with as few of anxiety attacks as possible.

I don't know if work is gonna help out a lot, especially since they've been scheduling me quite a bit. I did however request my birthday weekend off and Nebkon weekend off, so two weekends off is gonna be a nice break (especially with Nebkon).

I've also been doing quite a bit of drawing recently. I've gotten three drawings of friends done. The friends being Kristin, Ren, and Ari. Sam, Hap, and few other friends are next and I'm hoping to get more friends to request stuff as it's helping me develop my drawing style and getting a lot of practice in.

I hope the school either helps me, or I can help myself get my drawing tablet configured to my school laptop so I can draw on Photoshop on there as it has a lot more tools than FireAlpaca so I can do more cool stuff with my drawings and do stuff I wanna do for homework (I know I have an art assignment at some point soon for my Humanities class and I wanna draw stuff).

So, uhm, yea. There's a quickie update for you.

OH YEA, I can't remember if I posted about being discharged from therapy, but yea, that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment