So finals day has come. The semester went by so fast... I'm half way with being a junior and I'm halfway there to becoming a senior. It's scary as shit man. So much has happened...
I didn't make a post about it, but I was gonna make a post for this, but I couldn't make it work out with the nicknames/code names I gave everyone, but that is ok. Figure it out for yourself.
So my friend Deathstroke had or has, I don't know any more, a crush on me. Like a huge crush. My boyfriend, Nightwing, and I were hitting another rocky path in our relationship. It was so frustrating and confusing. I didn't know what to do. Eventually, things worked out. My boyfriend and I are doing fine and I'm still good friends with Deathstroke.
So I think I'm gonna fail my US Shittory final. It's all writing essays and I don't think I can do it. At least I past my photography class. I got good teachers for next semester too.
I should go at least attempt to study for US Shittory.....
P.S. I'm thinking of making a YouTube final. It's gonna be half Nerdcubed (gaming and commentary) and half Jenna Marbles (just fuckery). You guys should go watch them and keep an eye out for my channel.
No comments:
Post a Comment